2015/16 CSI Wellness Events
Like us on Facebook for timely announcements!
For the 2015/16 school year we will follow the health aspects of the
mind, body, spirit & emotion.
Results of Spring 2016 Wellbeing Survey
The comments from each page and suggestions for page five are being considered now to find trends we can address in the coming year(s).
Coaches on Campus Schedule
June - none
Instructions for EAP Webinars: Go to http://www.bpahealth.com. Click on Members (in green), under Benefits go to General or Personal login, select General Login and put College of Southern Idaho and then the toll-free number of: 8007260003 to sign in.
- Select Work/Life Benefits and click on Access BPA Resource Connection.
- Scroll down the next page (the EAP newsletter) and find Online Seminars in the right column.
- Click on the seminar you are seeking or view archived seminars below that.
- Register for the session time of your choice.
- View or print the slides and notes offered in PDF format if you like.