2017/18 CSI Wellness Events
By the CSI Employee Wellbeing Program for the employees and spouses of the College of Southern Idaho and affiliated agencies only.
SEPTEMBER - Emotional Wellness
- 9/10 is Wear GOLD World Suicide Day
- Emergency Preparedness for Families
OCTOBER - Cancer Awareness
- 10/2 On the Move Challenge 12-week challenge -- join any time!
- Flu Shots on 10/5 3 - 4:30 p.m. in HEP 176 and 10/10 from 8:30 - 10 a.m.
in TAB 247 - FREE - RSVP
- 10/6 Wear PINK day for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Walk to End Alzheimer's on 10/14 at CSI Campus - Register at 10 a.m.
- 10/14 Magic Valley Community Health Fair - CSI Gym - 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 10/20 Wear ORANGE to Unite/Bullying
- 10/23 Personal Emergency Preparedness Presentation - 11:30 & again
at 1 p.m. in TAB 248
- 10/29 Great Pumpkin 12th Annual 5k - details to follow
NOVEMBER - Financial Wellness
- No Shave November
- Men's (and Women's) Health Fair
- Turkey Trot 5k on Thanksgiving Day - Registration form
DECEMBER - Spiritual Wellness
- Directed Meditation
FEBRUARY - National Heart Month
- 2/3 Wear RED women's heart health
- Blood pressure checks
MARCH - Social Wellness
- 3/4 Colon Cancer, Wear BLUE
- Spring Craft Event
APRIL - Environmental Wellness
- 4/22 Wear GREEN Earth Day Fair
- Spring Cleaning Week
- Skin cancer screening
MAY - Intellectual Wellness
- Screen Free Week
- No Fry Day