Wellbeing Mission Statement
The CSI Wellness Program is dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our employees through education and activities that support positive lifestyle choices, thereby resulting in improved employee morale, productivity, and healthcare cost savings for the college. (Rev: Sept. 2014)
- To promote and build a supportive environment for healthy lifestyles among interested employees and their families.
- To pursue incentives that might encourage more participation from staff.
- To provide an avenue of input (positive and negative) for the design and implementation of a campus wellness program.
- To stimulate awareness of programs, events, or projects that could enhance healthy lifestyles on campus.
- To disseminate health information to member's respective work areas.
Advisory Committee Roles & Responsibilities
The CSI Wellbeing Program is represented by a standing advisory committee of CSI Employees that take on the responsibility of managing the health and wellbeing for all regular full- and part-time employees of the College and our affiliated programs. These are our common responsibilities>>