Wellness Mission Statement
- To promote and build a supportive environment for healthy lifestyles among interested employees and their families.
- To pursue incentives that might encourage more participation from staff.
- To provide an avenue of input (positive and negative) for the design and implementation of a campus wellness program.
- To stimulate awareness of programs, events, or projects that could enhance healthy lifestyles on campus.
- To disseminate health information to member's respective work areas.
And, as stated in the 2012 CSI Strategic Plan:
The CSI Wellness Program is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of CSI employee's lives through health education and activities that support positive lifestyle change thereby resulting in improved employee morale, productivity and healthcare cost savings for the college.
Welcome to Wellness @ CSI!
One of the many benefits at CSI is working in an environment that encourages and promotes wellness every day by providing employees with incentives and resources to maintain personal and professional health. Included in these benefits are:
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
- Use of athletic and student recreation facilities
- Tuition-free classes at CSI
- Reduced tuition fee agreement with U of I, BSU & ISU
- Cultural and recreational activities
- All sports season passes
- Paid sick and vacation leave and holidays
- Employee recognition events
- Holiday programs and retirement celebrations
- Annual Spring Employee Picnic
Is it any wonder that the College of Southern Idaho is considered to be one of the very best places in the Magic Valley to work!